In our worship, how much emotion is too much emotion? Is there ever a time when shouts of praise to the Lord are appropriate? Well, in this broadcast, Ron Moore shares the etiquette of proper praise so that our worship is pleasing to God.
Today’s Passage: Psalm 135:15-21 Key Verses: Psalm 135:15-18 The idols of the nations are silver and gold, made by human hands. They have mouths, but cannot speak, eyes, but cannot see. They have ears, but cannot hear, nor is there breath in their mouths. Those who make them will be like them, and so will […]
Do you give thanks to God with solemn enthusiasm? That sounds like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Yet, as Ron Moore is coming to share, those terms for worship are not only consistent; they’re the kind of gratitude we’re commanded to offer, everyday of our lives.
Today’s Passage: Psalm 135:8-14 Key Verses: Psalm 135:8-12 He struck down the firstborn of Egypt, the firstborn of people and animals. He sent his signs and wonders into your midst, Egypt, against Pharaoh and all his servants. He struck down many nations and killed mighty kings—Sihon king of the Amorites, Og king of Bashan, and […]
Does the “toss-off” phrase “Praise the Lord” truly reflect a thankful heart or must there be more? What does authentic giving-of-thanks look like and what difference will it make in your spirit and your world? That’s Ron Moore’s focus in this half-hour. At its end may you be truly thankful.
- Standing Ovation | November 27, 2014 Broadcast November 27, 2014
- Idols | Psalm 135:15-21 November 26, 2014
- A Life of Thanksgiving | November 26, 2014 Broadcast November 26, 2014
- Proof for Faith | Psalm 135:8-14 November 25, 2014
- Thanksgiving: A Response of the Heart | November 25, 2014 Broadcast November 25, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focu… | Bott Radio Network says: […] #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focused on Jesus...
- Roger says: Powerful. Thank you for sharing this moment.
- Ron Moore says: Hi Denise, Here is the quote you were referring to: But then we...
- Denise Gallagher says: Dear Ron, I am attending the Women's Bible Study. We are...
- katherine Wilbur says: Thank you for the way this website present God's word .
Subcribe to the blog via email