Matthew 5:43-45 You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain […]
Great spiritual opportunities are waiting for you. The signs are everywhere if you know what to look for. Ron Moore points out the latest signs by looking at an old one.
It’s so important for women to understand the temptations and challenges that your husband and sons face, and you need to be praying for them. Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion:
Matthew 5:38-39 You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth. ’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. Lex Talionis. The Law of Retaliation. An eye for an eye. A tooth […]
Temptation is subtle and glaringly overt. It’s mild-mannered and demanding. And the one who wields it, in all its glitter and grime, is crouching at your door…desiring to trip you up. Jesus faced him down in the wilderness and showed those who would follow how to stand their ground and to remain standing in the […]
- Love Your Enemies | Matthew 5:43-45 April 1, 2015
- The Miracle Worker | April 1, 2015 Broadcast April 1, 2015
- Women need to know what the man in their life faces: Engaging in the Battle March 31, 2015
- God-Honoring Response | Matthew 5:38-39 March 31, 2015
- The Man | March 31, 2015 Broadcast March 31, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Thomas! You can always find our broadcasts here, and subscribe...
- Thomas Lakanen says: How can I download the daily messages?
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Terry - you can share it on Facebook by clicking...
- Terry Moran says: I would like to share "Let's do this together " on...
- Dorene says: Thank you Pastor Ron I Love your Teaching that are LORD...
Subcribe to the blog via email