Having it all–adulation, wealth and Superbowl rings– isn’t enough. Even pro-football standouts are in a desperate search for significance just like the rest of us. Ron Moore talks with three such men. In their playful banter you’ll discover the secret to meaningful life just like they did.
Matthew 28:19-20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. It’s called the Great […]
In our worship, how much emotion is too much emotion? Is there ever a time when shouts of praise to the Lord are appropriate? In this broadcast Ron Moore shares the etiquette of proper praise so that our worship is pleasing to God.
John 21:15 When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?” “Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.” Still regretting his three denials, Peter went back to what he knew best. He was out fishing […]
Do you give thanks to God with solemn enthusiasm? That sounds like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Yet, as Ron Moore is coming to share, those terms for worship are not only consistent; they’re the kind of gratitude we’re commanded to offer, everyday of our lives.
John 20:24-29 Now Thomas (called Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand […]
- Football Roundtable | November 27, 2015 Broadcast November 27, 2015
- The Great Commission | Matthew 28:19-20 November 26, 2015
- Standing Ovation | November 26, 2015 Broadcast November 26, 2015
- Second Chances | John 21:15 November 25, 2015
- A Life of Thanksgiving | November 25, 2015 Broadcast November 25, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Angela Muglach says: l loved the series' very down to earth just 2...
- Sue Berringer says: Thank you Helen!
- Helen Valdez says: Thank you for the message I am a Calvary Aurora...
- cathydugan says: GOD bless you for your faithfulness to the WORD we need...
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
Subcribe to the blog via email