Like sudden impact on weakened steel, pain can leave your heart bent and broken…especially when the impact is from your own hand. On today’s broadcast Ron Moore will help light the kiln that repairs shattered hearts.
Today’s Passage: Psalm 105:23-38 Key Verses: Psalm 105:23-25 Then Israel entered Egypt; Jacob resided as a foreigner in the land of Ham. The LORD made his people very fruitful; he made them too numerous for their foes, whose hearts he turned to hate his people, to conspire against his servants. Can you imagine a situation […]
Loneliness is a cold, pain-wrapped gift. Inside its drab covering lies a bright purpose and smoldering hope. Today Ron Moore offers unwrapping instructions that will ignite that hope and illuminate God’s purpose in your life.
Today’s Passage: Psalm 105:12-22 Key Verses: Psalm 105:16-19 He called down famine on the land and destroyed all their supplies of food; and he sent a man before them—Joseph, sold as a slave. They bruised his feet with shackles, his neck was put in irons, till what he foretold came to pass, till the word […]
The flames of victorious faith are not found in cool comfort. They are kindled in the difficult, dirty and disappointing lessons of life. But, as Ron Moore is about to share, once fanned those flames will ignite your heart and your world.
- Igniting a Broken Heart | September 3, 2014 Broadcast September 3, 2014
- God Never Wastes Your Time | Psalm 105:23-38 September 2, 2014
- Igniting a Lonely Heart | September 2, 2014 Broadcast September 2, 2014
- God Never Wastes Your Time | Psalm 105:12-22 September 1, 2014
- Igniting a Heart for God | September 1, 2014 Broadcast September 1, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
Subcribe to the blog via email